Monday, February 25, 2008

Welcome to the Holder Family Blog

Hello from Brooklyn!

Did you know that the distance between San Diego, CA and Lisbon, Portugal is 5692 miles? Luckily we are a technologically-savvy family, and, taking Mom's suggestion, I started this blog so that we can rely on the internets to keep us up to date. Here's what's going on at my house:

I'm trying to work (sort of, as you can see), but Louie is convinced it's dinner time. He started jumping all over my desk and chair and computer and being generally disruptive, so I marched him into the other room and put his birds and bugs DVD on (thanks, Mom!) so that he can rot his brain in front of the TV for a little while. I know, I know, you really shouldn't use the TV as a babysitter, but it's hard, man. It's hard.

So, yeah! Big news from this front. What are YOU up to?

Love,
Molly (and Louie)


No comments: